The combination of the Sweetbriar Rose Stamp set and the Blendability Pens is amazing… Here’s the card…
These Blendability Pens are AMAZING! Honestly, there’s no right or wrong way to use them and they are so much fun to work (ahem…play) with. On this particular card I used watercolor paper just to see what the effect would be. All the directions though call for Whisper White cardstock. There will be many more projects to show you using cardstock.
Did you know you can go online and order your pens now? Yep, just click on the “Shop Now” star button in the top right hand-corner and you can have them delivered to your door. For those of you who come to my classes…we will definitely be playing with these babies this month.
Are you interested in the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card? Well…here you go…
- Paper: Whisper White, Pistachio Green and Mellow Moss cardstock. Watercolor paper.
- Stamps: Sweetbriar Rose and Endless Birthday Wishes (sentiment, now back in stock after selling out)
- Ink: Memento Black
- Tools and Embellishments: Decorative Dots EF and Linen Thread.
- The basic card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, embossed with Decorative Dots EF
- Pistachio Pudding layer is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Mellow Moss layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Watercolor paper is 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- This week I will be filming how I use the Blendability Pens, so be sure to check back. The two green layers and the watercolor paper are set up on dimensionals to add depth. Linen Thread is added before attaching to the base card.
Hope you are inspired by this post and will come back soon to see how easy these pens are to use. Sending the warmest wishes for a fun-filled Fourth of July celebration!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”We can’t all be princesses…someone has to wave when I go by!”
Come join me…I’m inky…and I’m HaPpY!