When the designer series paper Watercolor Wonder was released, I was in love. I thought there couldn’t be another DSP I would EVER like as much. Then Sweet Sorbet was released with Sale-A-Bration. Can you believe it? …I fell in love all over again. I’d say I was fickle if it wasn’t for the fact that each time SU! releases new designer series paper there is always at least one I just can’t live without. I love paper!
So today I wanted to show you this card using Sweet Sorbet DSP and the Scallop Tag Topper Punch to create a clever closure. Here’s the card…
See what I mean about this paper? And that’s only two designs from the 12 design pack. Every design coordinates…you can’t go wrong when pairing them together. Didn’t add any sentiment to the outside or inside. Sometimes I find it easier to wait until I’m using a card to add the sentiment. Here’s the inside of the card…
This card could work for a lot of different occasions by adding the sentiment as needed. Hope you might be inspired to create your own Sweet Sorbet Scallop Tag Topper card (what a mouthful!) There is a video on my blog about how to use your Scallop Tag Topper Punch to make this closure. Just go to the video button on the left column of the blog and scroll through. It’s really quite easy to do. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party cardstock. Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (FREE with $50 purchase until March 31st)
- Stamp: Simple Stems (#133101, $17.95)
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Pear Pizazz and Black
- Tools ‘n Embellishments: Scallop Tag Topper Punch (#133324, $22.95), 5/8″ Organza Ribbon (#114319, $5.95)
- Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 3 3/8″. DSP for front panel is 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″, inside DSP panel 4″ x 5 1/4″, White panel inside is 2″ x 5″
Don’t forget Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st. So be sure to get your FREE product for every $50 spent before then. Also, the Demonstrator sign up deal of $150 product for $99 and FREE registration at the SU! national convention in July ($295) also ends March 31st. Contact me, I’d love to help you become a demonstrator for SU! This is a wonderful company to be associated with.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”When things aren’t adding up in your life…start subtracting.”
Inky fingers, inky hugs…happy stampin’!