Did you miss this stamp set in the new Occasions Catalog? I’ve been having so much fun with it and have so many plans for it. Here’s an example of one of the projects I’ve been working on…
This is my monogram of course, but did you notice the stencil behind the letters? And do you know what the material is behind the monogram? You know I’ve been stamping for more years than I want to count and I STILL learn something new all the time. Thank you Brian King for the stencil idea and Frances Martin for the drywall tape idea!
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard, Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock.
- Ink: Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Almost Gray, Mossy Meadow and Strawberry Slush, plus medium gray Blendability Pen
- Stamps: Sophisticated Serifs
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Artisan Embellishment Kit, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder and Drywall Tape (hardware store)
- Embossed the front of your 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard
- Cut 5″ from the roll of drywall tape, lay it on scrap and color it with the medium gray Blendability Pen. Remove about 4 vertical strands to “fringe” and center on card front
- Cut the Old Olive layer
- Stamp the frame from the Sophisticated Serifs set in Smoky Slate on White cardstock.
- With the laser cut from the Artisan Embellishment Kit, stencil the background of the monogram layer with Going Gray.
- Place your monogram on an acrylic block using lines from your pad to align and stamp center of monogram layer
- Use the Old Olive and Strawberry Slush markers to paint the flower stamp and place to the left of the large letter in center.
There is a list here on my desk of all the projects and ideas I have for this set. It’s amazing!
We have another day with above 60 degree weather…that’s five in a row! I’m headed out for my walk with Zoe and enjoy every minute of it. Hope it’s a little spring like where you are too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And even after that…
I’m seriously inky…and HaPpY!