Thank goodness several of these sweet lil’ notecards got made BEFORE the holidays because they all need to be in the mail. If you are facing the same problem, here’s the perfect solution…
Because this is made from one of the SU! notecards you don’t even have to cut your base card. Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper and Blushing Bride cardstock
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz and Memento Black
- Stamps: Painted Petals
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Fun Frames Embossing Folder, 1 3/8″ and 1 1/2″ Circle Punch
- The DSP layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″, embossed with the Fun Frames EF
- The little flower layer is 1 1/4″ x 2″, stamped with the Pear Pizzaz stems and Blushing Bride blooms then placed with dimensionals
- Stamp the “thank you” in Memento Black on a scrap of Whisper White and punch with 1 3/8″ circle punch
- Place stamped circle on 1 1/2″ Blushing Bride circle with adhesive and to card with dimensionals.
Quick, ease and oh so cute. Just the ticket for all those notes that need to go out.
We have made it home today in record time by leaving at 4 a.m. and missing most of the traffic. We had beautiful 80 degree weather each day in Florida and lots of fun with family, especially the “littles”. Our youngest lost his first tooth on Christmas Eve…so the tooth fairy and Santa came the same night. Interesting…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
If you have them, that’s a good place to put them!
I’m inky again…and HaPpY!