There were five different designs included in the 100 Hope Note cards made last week. Although the cards were delivered this week to our local Breast Cancer Center, I took photos of each design so I could share them with you.
Here is another of the designs (we made 20 of each design)…
This cards begins with the SU! 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard… But the star of this card is the Lotus Bloom stamp. It’s beautiful no matter what color you choose. Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Silver Foil, Whisper White cardstock and Best Year Ever DSP
- Ink: Pool Party, Pear Pizzaz and Momento Black
- Stamps: Lotus Bloom
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Silver Metallic Baker’s Twine
- 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard
- Silver Foil layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The DSP layer is 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″
- The Whisper White stamped layer is 2 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
- Stamp the Lotus and stem.
- Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black
- Tie a 3″ piece of Metallic Silver Baker’s Twine with a knot in the center.
- Lay the piece on your mat and place your piercing tool next to the knot through the twine and pull the thread away. This will unwrap the twist in the twine and give you the fuller piece shown in the photo. Trim if needed.
Getting ready for a Perpetual Calendar Class tomorrow. I’ll be making my second one for a gift. This is an excellent gift any time of the year. I’m confident everyone will love their finished product.
Be sure to stop by again tomorrow as I’ll be spotlighting a challenge from Can You Case It. The challenge is for a Clean and Simple card…heaven help me!
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
It’s your dream so why not?
I’m so inky…and so HaPpY!