If you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you have the opportunity to make many friends who are interested in the same things you are interested in. You also have the opportunity each month to send heartfelt birthday wishes to your “stampin’ peeps”.
November is a BIG birthday month for me. It has been fun making all the special birthday cards and sending them out. The card today is one of them made for one of my special “stampin’ peeps”. She is a Canadian transplant (there are a couple more in my group) and has been coming to my classes for over two years now. Here’s her birthday card…
She will love it I know because she loves the color blue. The technique on the Blended Bloom stamp is “zendoodling” (at least I think that’s what it’s called). You can certainly enter a zen world while doing it I know that! Several of these were finished on my flight to Utah this summer. The person sitting next to me was mesmerized by it.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you on this card…
- Paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon and Blue Sky cardstock and Nordic Noel DSP
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes (photopolymer)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Punch is retired 🙁 but you could substitute the Scallop Edge Border Punch
- The Blue Sky base card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The horizontal Lost Lagoon layer is 2 1/2″ x 4″
- The Whisper White layer is 2 3/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Punch your border in Whisper White and attach to back of Lost Lagoon layer and trim.
- The Blended Bloom was stamped in VersaMark and embossed with Black. I used the small point Project Life pen to doodle on the flower then “fussy cut.”
- Stamp the sentiment and adhere all layers. The Bloom is on dimensionals.
- There are a couple of coordinating layers on the inside and you can see I have lined the envelope with the same DSP.
So glad you have stopped by today to take a peek. I wanted to mention you are always welcome to contact me about any of the products you purchase and I will always be happy to suggest ways you can use that product. Or should you ever have a problems with the performance of a product, I’ll be happy to take care of that for you.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
So hard for me ’cause my mind is always running, running…
These fingers are inky….I’m HaPpY!