Oh how I love babies…so I’m delighted to finally use my Zoo Babies stamp set to make this sweet sampler…
Isn’t that the sweetest thing? I did use the new Lullaby DSP from the new catalog and took all my color selections from that paper for the background to the embellishments. Are you ready to make a sampler? They are amazingly easy but are time consuming if you have to fussy cut lots of pieces…which you usually do. But it is so worth all your work and effort in the end. Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Lullaby DSP, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pool Party cardstock
- Stamps: Zoo Babies
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Hello Honey, Memento Black, and Soft Suede
- Tools and Embellishments: OK I used a few retired stamp sets for the backgrounds of the individual rectangles but you should look for tiny stamp images for the backgrounds and stamp off to keep the background…well, in the background! New Bakers Twine in Pool Party and Crisp Cantaloupe, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Pearls and one odd button sliding around in the bottom of my drawer. Works though. Crystal Effects on all the animals. A small section of the paper lace on the elephant. The scalloped rectangle is an old die, but you could use the wavy blade or scallop blade on your SU! cutter to make these.
- This frame was bought at a box store and measures 5 x 7.
- The background DSP is 5 x 7
- The first layer of the rectangle is 2 x 1 1/2″, the top layer is 1 7/8″ x 1 3/8″
- All the rectangles and artwork are placed on the outside of the glass. If you lay you glass down on the SU! paper pad, it’s very easy to get your pieces lined up perfectly.
Have fun putting your baby zoo together. Leave me a message if you have questions. Thanks for stopping by today.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…”Believe you can and you are half way there!”
Get inky…Be happy!