Oh this embossing folder, Woodland Textured Impressions, it amazing and so versatile…I mean don’t even think you don’t need it!
Here’s a card I made after viewing Ann Craig’s video…
Sorry I couldn’t get all the sparkle to show in photo. Would you like to know how to create this type of card too? Here you go…
Stuff ‘N Digits
- Paper: Mossy Meadow, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer, Lost Lagoon and Thick Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Early Expresso and Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Wonderland
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Woodland Textured Impressions EF, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat ‘N Stick Powder
- The Mossy Meadow base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- The Dazzling Diamonds layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to card front with Tombow Glue
- The Lost Lagoon layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″ attached to card front with Tombow Glue
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. Punch a 1 1/2″ circle from Post It note for moon and place on cardstock. Paint the embossing folder side with the Sissix logo with Lost Lagoon for sky directly from ink pad to folder and the lower ground section with Smoky Slate. Stamp the pine trees in Mossy Meadow directly over the sky and ground colors on the embossing folder. Lay your cardstock inside the folder and run through Big Shot. Oh my goodness…that is magic! With your Early Express marker brush end, color in the bark indentions.
- All the sentiment layer, Lost Lagoon 2 7/8″ x 7/8″, Whisper White 3/4″ x 2 5/8″ Add to card front with dimensionals.
This technique is amazing…give it a try and let your imagination run wild.
Today is the beginning of my first Rambling Rose Retreat in the mountains. I’ll post pics tomorrow so be sure to stop by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!