Do you “do” Paper Pumpkin? I hope you say yes, because this month’s kit was a major hit. If you don’t get Paper Pumpkin, you can sign up now and get two months for the price of one… if you sign up before October 10th! Add the code “BOGO” when placing your order. Sign up by clicking on the Paper Pumpkin logo to the right. You can cancel at any time.
I plan to show you this week how I’ve used my September kit, but today’s post is a sweet notecard using that little sunflower included with other stamps in the kit…
There’s just something about this little sunflower!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits on this thank you note…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, Crushed Curry, Whisper White and Soft Suede Cardstock
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz and Pool Party
- Stamps: Paper Pumpkin September, Designer Tin of Cards (sentiment) Birthday Banners (banner) Touches of Texture (background)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Bunch of Banners Framelits
- The Crushed Curry layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ attached to 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard front with SNAIL.
- The Soft Suede layer is 3-1/8″ x 4-5/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The Whisper White layer is 3″ x 4-1/2″. On a post it note stamp sunflower and fussy cut. Stamp flower petals first in Daffodil Delight and again in Crushed Curry rotating the petals. Stamp center in Soft Suede. Cover with post it note mask. Stamp background over flower in Pool Party. Remove mask and stamp stem in Pear Pizazz. I colored in leaves with marker too.
- On scrap Whisper White stamp “grateful” in Pear Pizazz and tag stitching. Stamp “for you” in Soft Suede and add tag stitching. Cut but with banner framelit. Overlap the end of one tag over the other and secure with glue dot. Add to stem with glue dot.
- Make bow from Linen Thread (video here) and attach to card front with glue dot.
- Inside this card I stamped one sunflower in the lower right corner and also on the lower left corner of the envelope.
I’m posting a little earlier today to watch my favorite college team play this afternoon. Hope you are planning a nice relaxing fall weekend wherever you are too…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Being inky makes me…HaPpY