Just for the record…this stamp set (Jar of Love) is awesome. Here’s a post with some summer flowers for you…
and an inside peek…
I just can’t stop using this set. And, today my Christmas order will be delivered and there’s a Christmas jar stamp set! I’m so excited…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizazz and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Pear Pizazz, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, White Craft Ink and Baked Brown Sugar
- Stamps: Jar of Love and Painter’s Palatte
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Lace Trim, Everyday Jars Framelits
- Crumb Cake base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- The Watermelon Wonder layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive.
- The Crumb Cake top layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″. Stamp jars in Smoky Slate. I used the medium and small jars. Stamp water in each with Pool Party. Add Linen Thread bow stamp to small jar with Baked Brown Sugar. Add burlap band to medium jar in Baked Brown Sugar stamped off once. Stamp “hello” in Watermelon Wonder over burlap band. Stamp burlap on post it note and cut out for a mask. Place mask over band and stamp just the lower portion of the leaves stem three times. Remove mask. On the small jar you can stamp over the bow. Cut out with framelit.
- Stamp the “swish” from Painter’s Palette twice at the bottom in Baked Brown Sugar for your jars to sit on.
- Note where you want to place medium jar and stamp several of the smaller leave branch in Craft White Ink to create a background for your flowers in that jar. Let dry.
- On a scrap of Whisper White stamp several flowers in Pool Party/Coastal Cabana and Flirty Flamingo/Watermelon Wonder plus several leaf stems in Pear Pizazz. Cut out with framelits. Cut four of the small leaves from Pear Pizazz Cardstock.
- The medium jar was glued in place and the smaller jar is on dimensionals. Cut most of the stems off and use multipurpose glue to add leaves to each jar. You should already have stems in your jar. Now place your flowers where you like them…some with glue and others with dimensionals. Add two of these glued together on the small jar and inside on that small jar.
- Add a piece of lace trim at bottom and attach on back of layer. Add this layer to card front with glue.
- The inside layers are 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Watermelon Wonder and 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White. Stamp small jar like on front. The flower was “fussy cut” as there is no framelit for it. Don’t forget your “swish” for the jar to sit on.
Hope you will give this card a try and add your own touches and that you will love it.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
You won’t regret it…
Are you HaPpY? Get inky!