I caught it!…Can you see the sparkle from the Wink of Stella pen? This stuff is what magic is made of. There are many different ways to use these pens and today I’m showing you just one way…
This card evolved over two days. It has been sprayed with water, colored with four different colors of reinker, splattered, stamped, trimmed down and lots of Gold Wink of Stella added all over. Then it was left over night and the next day I thought…”you know what? I like this!” It happens like that sometimes.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Thick Whisper White cardstock plus watercolor paper
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Love and Timeless Textures
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bloomin’ Heart Thinlet Dies, Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit, Aqua Painter
- The Blushing Bride base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Early Espresso layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The watercolor layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″. Spray water color paper with water or brush it on to be really wet. With Aqua Painter drop colors one at a time and let them “work” with the paper. Pick up the paper and tilt it to encourage colors to interact. Add more color here and there is you want more intensity. Let dry. It will be much lighter in color. Stamp images you like from Timeless Textures in Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler. Add splatters of Early Espresso. Let dry. Add to card front with adhesive or Tear Tape. If you paper is curled, use the heat gun to straighten.
- Cut the heart from Thick Whisper White with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlet Die. Use dots of multipurpose glue to attach to card front. Cut banner and sentiment and add to card front with dimensionals. Make bow and attach with glue dots. The glitter enamel dots are self adhesive and can be placed wherever you want them.
Make someone’s day and send them a Valentine this year. You can’t tell them after you or they are gone…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
That was this morning…but after yoga, I was back in the can!
Be inky…Be HaPpY!