Well…did that week ever go by fast! Probably everyone’s vacation week seems a blur. Hope you have missed me just a little…
Today I have a sweet stand up daisy card for you, perfect to sit on a desk or table top…
The beautiful Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper is a big plus when putting this idea together.
And the Daisy Punch doubled up creates the focal point.
Here you can see how the card unfolds to make a standing card.
And here the card is standing.
So fun and simple to make. Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Daffodil Delight Cardstock, plus Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Daffodil Delight and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Daisy Delight and Birthday Blooms (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Daisy Punch, Faceted Gems, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits
- The Daffodil Delight Cardstock is cut and scored as pictured (8-1/2″ x 11″) scored at 4-1/4″. Cut away bottom 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece.
- Cut a piece of Daisy Delight DSP 4″ x 5-1/4″ and attach with SNAIL as pictured here…
- Using 2-1/2″ Stitched Square Framelit, cut square in front (fold flap at left under when running in Big Shot)
- Using the same 2-1/2″ Stitched Square Framelit and the corresponding Scalloped Square Framelit, cut a “frame” from Daffodil Delight CS and add to front using multipurpose glue.
- Stamp two daisies in Daffodil Delight on Thick Whisper White CS and punch with Daisy Punch. Attach together with glue dot placing petals opposite each other.
- Add two Thick Whisper White panels (4″ x 5-1/4″) inside the card as pictured below…
- Add DSP 3/4″ x 4″ to top of first 4″ x 5-1/4″ Thick Whisper White panel with SNAIL.
- Add punched daisy to center of frame with dimensional. Tip: You can curl the petals up or under with a bone folder.
- Add sentiment in Archival Basic Black and small daisy to second piece of Thick Whisper White panel.
- Fold “daisy” panel up and sentiment panel over to finish card.
- The envelope had the same DSP on the flap and a small daisy on the lower left corner of the front.
Hope this post inspires you in some way.
I’ll share some pics of our annual “week before school starts” beach vacation with “the Littles”…
we enjoyed one beautiful sunset that was awesome!
I have a pic in this very spot of my oldest g’daughter made 10 years ago!
we played in the sand making sea creatures and sand castles…
and body boarding.
and all too soon it was time to go home.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And stay inky…you’ll be HaPpY!