Yay! Here’s a post with new toys that arrived Tuesday. Not only do I love the versatility of this set, I even love the name of the set…
So, let’s jump right in…
Now there’s some new products…actually, everything here is new. This set is called Sprinkles of Life and has so many cute images and sayings AND it has a coordinating punch! The best part is $3 of every purchase of this set goes to the Ronald McDonald House. That suits me just fine.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso and Hello Honey cardstock
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Memento Black, Soft Suede and Cucumber Crush
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life and You’ve Got This (background)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Tree Builder Punch and Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Watermelon Wonder layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Stamp the background in Watermelon Wonder on the Whisper White layer
- Stamp the ice cream cone on Hello Honey with Soft Suede and “fussy cut”.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday in Memento Black on Whisper White scrap, trim and tag one end. Set aside.
- Punch three “ice cream” scoops, one in Watermelon Wonder, one in Very Vanilla and one in Early Expresso.
- Stamp the sprinkles on the Watermelon Wonder scoop in Versamark then Early Expresso, sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat.
- Stamp candle on Whisper White scrap in Cucumber Crush and “fussy cut” Stamp flame on Hello Honey and punch. Set aside.
- Now let’s put this cute card together…Attach cone with adhesive to bottom center of card front.
- Add chocolate layer with several single dimensionals.
- Add Vanilla layer with double dimensionals.
- Add Watermelon Wonder layer with triple dimensionals.
- Cut the candle at an angle at the bottom. Add flame with Tomboy glue then to top of stack with Tomboy
- Add the “happy birthday” with single dimensional.
- Cut a piece of Watermelon lace and tie in center with Linen Thread. Attach each end to back side of card.
Honestly, I don’t know of any age group that wouldn’t enjoy receiving this card. There are several other sayings you could use too.
And, while I’m being honest… before I actually had my hands on the new products I was sure Cucumber Crush was my favorite (I love greens) and believe it or not that Mint Macaron would be my least favorite. NOT! What turned out to be my favorite color was the Mint Macaron. Isn’t that funny? Remember Baja Breeze? To me it’s a green version of that retired color.
And how about that gorgeous lace? It’s available in every new incolor!
Hope you enjoyed this diversion from all the water coloring this week. For my peeps…your order will be here Monday afternoon. I already have your catalogs ready for you. See you sometime next week.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!