Today it is spring outside…
Saturday it will be winter again.
So here’s a pretty spring window box with a cheery message that could be birthday, well wishes or any other kind of wishes you need to send (that’s why I love this stamp set and this font is fabulous!)
And here’s a little peek into the inside of this card…
and here’s a shot of the personalized stamp for the back…I have several but this is one of my favorites!
Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here they are for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo cardstock
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz, Mossy Meadow
- Stamps: Painted Petals, Basic Butterfly
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Wild Wasbi 5/8″ satin ribbon,
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Melon Mambo layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The window box is 1 1/4″ wide and 3 1/2″ long, angled in trimmer at the same point on each side to for sides
- I sponged Basic Gray at the top to give some depth to the box
- Stamp the stems and flowers several times on the card front (some without reinking). Add a small amount of Melon Mambo to the Blushing Bride blooms.
- Stamp some blooms and leaves “hanging” over the box edge.
- Stamp the fern in Mossy Meadow to one side
- Add box to card front with dimensionals
- Tie ribbon around this layer only.
- Add Melon Mambo to card front with dimensionals, then next layer with Tombow glue. Weight this down for a little bit to be sure it stays straight.
You can see I have layered and stamped the inside of the card and the envelope to coordinate with the card front. You know how I like to worry Hallmark…
Stamping all these spring flowers makes me happy. Hope you will find some inspiration in this sample today too. You can always leave me a comment if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!