And Spring is really here! Every thing is popping out of the ground and pollen is everywhere….
But this little truck has a load of spring flowers to share…
lots of posies to share…
and a peek inside…
This truck is one of my all time favorite stamps…I don’t know why. But I can think of 101 ways to use it. Want the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Pool Party
- Stamps: Country Livin’, Woodgrain (background) and Dragonfly Dreams (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Itty Bitty Flower Punch, SU! Water Color Pencils, Blender Pen, Sponge
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The Pool Party layer is 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The top Whisper White layer is 5-1/4″ x 4″. Cut a piece of copy paper the same size. Slit the center with snips and tear away an opening big enough for the truck. Add small amounts of SNAIL to back of copy paper (take most of the sticky off with your fingers) and cover top Whisper White layer. Stamp the truck in Archival Basic Black. I took away the wood panels on the back of the truck stamp with a wet wipe before stamping. Let the ink dry…it takes a little bit. Cut a mask for the truck and cover with mask.
- Ink Woodgrain stamp with Pool Party ink and stamp over this layer. Using a sponge, add Pool Party ink over the woodgrain background.
- Remove truck mask and color with SU! Water Color Pencils and use a Blender Pen to smooth your colors.
- Remove background mask and stamp sentiment in top left corner.
- Punch small flowers in Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Calypso Coral. Add dimension by pushing your blunt end of the Piercing Tool into the back of the flowers while lying on Piercing Mat. Add to back of truck using Glue Dots. Add small dots to centers of flowers with Basic Black Marker or Journaling Pen.
- Inside the Pool Party layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ with a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White layer on top. Add inside card with SNAIL. Stamp sentiment with Archival Basic Black Ink.
- Add three flowers with Glue Dots in lower right corner.
- You might want to stamp envelope flap with Woodgrain stamp and sponge to coordinate with card front.
I will post photos tomorrow of my visit with Little Henry today. I’ll try to not bore you…
His “going home” outfit!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
don’t ask how I know.
But I do know inky fingers will make you HaPpY!