What a classic color…Fig. Maybe even a little formal. And this fall will come in so handy creating those fall colors we all love.
Fig combined in beautiful patterns in the Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper Pack offers countless combinations for beautiful creations…
Great color combination, Fig and the Fresh Floral DSP.
A glamour close up showing the Stitched Framelits…
and a side view showing dimension and a hint of what’s inside…
and a peek inside.
This card with this sentiment would work well for a wedding, anniversary, sympathy or even birthday. Change the sentiment and you can go in several different directions. So I’m calling this an “all occasion” card!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you in case you need a card that works for lots of things…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, and Fig Cardstock, plus Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper Pack
- Ink: Fig, Sahara Sand and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Colorful Seasons
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, 5/8″ White Seam Binding (retired), Square Stitched Framelits Dies
- The Fig base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The Thick Whisper White CS layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with SNAIL
- The first DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The large scalloped fig square is 3″ square cut with the Stitched Framelit Dies. The DSP large square is cut with the corresponding Stitched Square Framelit and attached to the Fig square with SNAIL then attached to card front at center top with SNAIL.
- The lower rectangle is a piece of Whisper White 1-5/8″ x 4-1/8″ with a DSP piece 1-1/2″ x 4″ attached with SNAIL to Whisper White. Add a band of ribbon attaching at back with SNAIL. Make bow with several loops of ribbon and tie center with Linen Thread. Attach layers to lower card front with SNAIL. Add bow with glue dots .
- The small square is a piece of Fig cut with 2-1/2″ Scalloped Framelit Die. The Whisper White square is cut with the corresponding Stitched Framelit Die. Stamp flowers in Fig and branch with Sahara Sand. Add sentiment in Archival Basic Black. Attach squares together with SNAIL and to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside the Whisper White piece is 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ with a small piece of Fig at the bottom 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ attached with SNAIL. The floral design was “fussy cut” from DSP and add with SNAIL.
- You can see the envelope was stamped with the same floral and branch to coordinate with the card front.
Hope your Thursday is going just the way you want it to go. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…Be HaPpY!