There are lots of kids in our community…which I love. But, I admit having favorites to give this treat bag to…
So, this Spooky Treat Bag just might be filled with all sorts of goodies Halloween night for a special few. Since the base is a white “lunch bag” they are easy to find and to decorate.
Here’s a shot from the side…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digitis for you…
- Paper: Happy Haunting DSP, Basic Black, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Howl-O-ween Treat
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies, Boo to You Framelits, Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape, 3/8″ satin ribbon
- I cut 3″ off the open end of the white lunch bag to begin.
- The back of the bag is covered with a 6″ x 9″ piece of DSP and the border on the front flap is 6″ x 1 1/2″. I used adhesive to place both.
- The “BOO” was cut from Basic Black and added to the flap with the Fine Tip Glue Pen
- The “moon” was colored with Daffodil Delight. The owl was inked in Memento Black and stamped on DSP then cut out with framelit and placed over the moon with Tombow Glue
- The “spooky” was cut from Basic Black and attached with Fine Tip Glue Pen. Add Washi tape underneath.
- The falling hat was cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. I cut two Basic Black hats, trimmed the band from one and glue over the hat and cut the other in half lengthwise and glued to back with Tombow Glue to highlight and add to bag with Tombow Glue
- Holes were punched in the side panels and ribbon threaded through with a knot to keep it in place on both sides.
- After you fill your Spooky Bag with goodies, close with a piece of Washi Tape to keep it closed.
Yesterday we ran down to Atlanta to watch the golf Championship Tour at Eastlake Country Club. What a beautiful setting. Not a blade of grass out of place. We must have walked 20 miles watching all these new, young and impressive golfers who were relaxed and just kidding around yesterday. Today it is all business. Here’s a shot of my friend Teresa and I messing around the course…
Hope you are having an awesome day…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are inky…and HaPpY!