Here’s an interactive shaker card for your Halloween cuties…
This was a fun and pretty quick card to put together and “the littles” will probably get this in their next package with some Halloween goodies, too!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, plus Happy Haunting DSP and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Memento Ink, Pumpkin Pie
- Stamps: Sparkly Seasons, Howl-O-Ween Treet
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Rhinestones, Seasonal Frame Thinlets, Window Sheet, Black Glitter, Fine Tip Glue Pen
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ also cut a piece of fun foam the same size as DSP layer. Then punch these two layers with circle thinlet. Attach a 3″ x 3″ piece of window sheet twith Tombow Glue to back of DSP layer to cover circular opening.
- Stamp the chevron patterned circle with Pumpkin Pie ink on the Pumpkin Pie cardstock and add face stamp in Memento Black.
- Cut out with same circular thinlet.
- Add the fun foam to the back of the DSP layer, add black glitter. Add Tombow Glue to back of pumpkin circle and lay over opening. Add Tombow Glue to back of fun foam and lay Basic Black layer over top of everything. This should seal the face in place and the glitter inside. Yay!
- Add these layers to card base with glue.
- Stamp the globe base in Memento Black on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and “fussy cut”. Add Rhinestones to front and dimensionals to back to attach to card front.
- Stamp Witch Hat in Memento Black on Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Add Rhinestones to stars. Stamp the hat partially on Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Color just the band with purple permanent marker or if you still have Blendabilities like I do, you can use that. Add to hat with Tombow Glue and the hat to the card base with dimensionals.
- Cut the “spooky” from Basic Black and using Fine Tip Glue Pen add to bottom of card front. I have also “painted” the word with the same glue pen to make it shiny. I love bling!
Hope you’ll give this one a try…it’s really cute!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Thanks for stopping by. Now go get inky and Be HaPpY!