Here is another “all occasion” card similar to one posted earlier this week as a sympathy card, but this time in landscape mode rather than opening like a book…
and opened it looks like this…
you notice there is no sentiment inside so you could add that as the occasion dictated.
Did you notice the envelope? So easy to do…
The Falling in Love Designer Series Paper just pulls this whole piece together…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla Cardstock, plus Falling in Love Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Feather Together (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ Seam Binding (retired), Linen Thread, Stylish Stems Framelits
- The Sahara Sand base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Blushing Bride layers (cut three) are 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to front and two inside panels with SNAIL
- The DSP layers (cut three) are 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached over Blushing Bride layers with SNAIL
- The smaller card is Blushing Bride CS cut at 3-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″.
- Cut (2) Sahara Sand pieces 3-3/8″ x 4-1/8″. Attach one inside the card with SNAIL. Cut large flower with framelit in bottom right corner of second piece. Stamp greeting over flower in Archival Basic Black. Attach a band of seam bind around this piece and attach with SNAIL. Make a bow with several loops and tie in center with Linen Thread. Attach bow over band with glue dots.
- Inside the smaller card cut a piece of Very Vanilla CS 3-1/4″ x 4″. Cut small flower in bottom right corner with framelit. Add your sentiment to this layer. Attach over Sahara Sand layer with SNAIL.
- Attach this smaller card inside larger card with multipurpose glue so the smaller card can fold over the front cover of the larger card when it is closed.
- For the envelope I used a bone folder to take the envelope apart. Cut the smaller flower from the envelope in lower left corner. Add a piece of 1-3/4″ square Blushing Bride CS inside the envelope with multipurpose glue. Use SNAIL on envelope flaps to put back together.
Just this morning word came that 25 swaps cards would be needed Friday week…eeeekkkk! That has thrown a wrench in my schedule as I am working on a commission piece to go into the mail the same day…Guess I better get my bum in gear!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And stay inky…you’ll be HaPpY!