All my handmade cards will be in the mail by tomorrow…Yay! That’s a big check off my “to-do” list! But…
Special people on our Christmas lists deserve a little extra…and that’s just what today’s post is…a little special tag.
Santa’s lil’ helper. And this one…
and just one more today…
Are you like me? You’ve got your gifts but not wrapped them and your “to-do” list is growing by the day. By this time maybe you are ready for tags to put on those gifts your are trying to finish wrapping. I’m here to help!
These little beauties will let your family or friends know you have especially thought of them…and they are fast to make!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Home for Christmas DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
- Ink: Crumb Cake and Real Red
- Stamps: None
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Delicate Ornament Thinlets, 3/8″ Satin Real Red Ribbon, Silver Cording,
- First I cut a base from the cardboard backing in the DSP package with the ornament framelit. Then the same framelit was used on the DSP and attached with Modge Podge and a sponge brush. I sponged the edges with Crumb Cake and then added a small piece of Dazzling Diamonds at the bottom that was also cut with the framelit. The Santa and deer were “fussy cut” from the DSP and added with Modge Podge. I then added a top coat of Modge Podge. The ornament holder was cut from Brushed Silver and added with glue.
- The back was stamped in Real Red with a Christmas sentiment and the year (I hope these will become tree ornaments and not trashed)
- Then the “dressing” for each was added with ribbon and charms I have in my stash (we all have those, right?)
I found these really simple and fast to make. Dressing them up is a little addictive… loved it! I made ten today within a hour and a half.
Hope this gives you a little boost and inspiration to finish your “to-do” list too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Snoopy is so sweet…
You want to be HaPpY? … You’ve got to stamp!