Remember those special birthdays with this Birthday Delivery Bundle and you are sure to impress.
And loving this bundle is sooooo easy. Is it the retro look? The primary colors? The creative design and coordination of the framelits?
The answer is yes!, yes! and yes!
Today’s highlight is on the sweet little girl image on the designer series paper and the stamp. How cool is it that the framelit cuts out both even though the stamp is not the front but the back of the little girl?
Here’s today’s post…
Isn’t she just the cutest? And all you have to do is cut her with the framelit from the DSP!
And her glamour close up…(the gift box was also cut with a framelit from the DSP!)
and a side view…
Tomorrow and the next day there will be more posts with this set…stay tuned!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Powder Pink, Thick Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock, plus Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Real Red
- Stamps: Birthday Delivery
- Tools “N Embellishments: Powder Pink Woven Ribbon, Birthday Friends Framelits Dies, Stitched Ovals Framelits
- The Crumb Cake base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The Powder Pink layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with SNAIL
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. Stamp sentiment in Real Red positioned to the left. Tie Powder Pink ribbon around center of this layer. Attach with SNAIL to card front.
- Cut the stitched oval from Powder Pink. Cut girl from DSP with matching framelit and attach to oval with SNAIL. Attach oval to card front with dimensionals. Cut gift package from DSP with matching framelit and attach to bottom right of oval with multipurpose glue or SNAIL.
- Inside the Real Red layer is 5-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 5″ x 3″ attached with SNAIL
- The strip of DSP is 3/8″ x 5″ attached with SNAIL
Be sure to stop by tomorrow and I’ll show you a card with this same set …
Hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…Be HaPpY!