This little card has been dancing around in my head for a couple of nights and today I got to finally bring it to life. I love sparkly!…
It’s always difficult to photo sparkle…a couple of sneak peeks on this card. Can you find them?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard plus Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Rose Red cardstock PLUS Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper! Love it!
- Ink: Basic Black, Smoky Slate and VersaMark
- Stamps: Wonderful Wreath and Peaceful Wreath and Snow Place (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Gently Falling Embossing Folder, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Basic Pearls, Project Life photo framelit AND Blooming Hearts Framelits Die (NEW CATALOG)
- The Blushing Bride layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ attached to 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard with adhesive.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is cut with the smaller picture frame from Project Life and embossed with Gently Falling EF then attached to Blushing Bride layer with adhesive.
- Stamp the Wondrous Wreath on Thick Whisper White with VersaMark, sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder and heat. Stamp over this with second wreath stamp in VersaMark , sprinkle with Blushing Bride EP and reheat. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp bow in Smoky Slate on Blushing Bride cardstock and cut out with framelit. Add to top of wreath with glue dots.
- Cut three flowers in Rose Red and two in Blushing Bride Glimmer. Add to wreath with glue dot and add Basic Pearls to centers.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black on a Thick Whisper White piece 3/4″ x 3 1/2″. Add a 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Blushing Bride Glimmer to bottom of this sentiment piece with Tomboy Glue. Add to card front layering inside center of wreath with dimensionals.
This turned out even better than what was rolling around in my head…it happens!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
It’s good for you spirit…
Come get inky with me…and Be HaPpY!