You know I love bling…right? And if it sparkles, even better! So if you check the Occasions Catalog on page 16, you’ll see my take on a sample there.
It looks like this…
It’s not exactly like the catalog…but close enough. Do you see the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper? Oh my goodness, had to have that one. Won’t this be great for Valentines…and a birthday…or a thank you?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Thick Whisper White, Rose Red cardstock, plus Love Blossoms DSP and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Love (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlets Dies
- The Crumb Cake base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The DSP layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached with adhesive
- The sentiment is 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ tagged at one end and attached to background with adhesive
- The DSP tag is 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ attached with adhesive
- The glimmer layer is 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ attached with glue.
- Cut the heart with the Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlet. Cut two of the smaller flowers with glimmer and attach to back of heart with glue dots. Cut two of the larger flowers and one of the smaller flower from Rose Red and attach to top of heart with glue dots. Add basic pearls to centers. Add heart to card front with dimensionals.
- Scatter a few basic pearls to card front.
I think I’ll make several of these…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
A girl can dream can’t she!
Let’s get inky together…and Be HaPpY!