Alright…this one is my favorite! At least for today and I hope you like it too…
Isn’t that just the cutest? A couple of things you might not notice cause I can’t get them to show in the photo…Her dress is paper pieced with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and I love this snow from the Shaker Christmas Card set. I’m thinking one of my “littles” would love this one.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Pool Party cardstock
- Ink: Pool Party, Basic Black and Mossy Meadow
- Stamps: Sparkly Seasons and Happy Scenes
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Circle Framelits, Mounting Tape, snow, this ribbon is retired (your choice) and Silver Cording.
- The Whisper White base is 2 1/2″ square. Stamp ballerina on post it note and fussy cute so that you have sticky on back. Stamp ballerina in Basic Black and cover with post it note mask. Stamp background with Chevron in Pool Party, then stamp trees with Mossy Meadow. Remove mask. Color skin and hair with markers. Stamp ballerina in Basic Black on Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and fussy cut just the dress. Add to ballerina with Tomboy Glue.
- Cut the Pool Party cardstock 2 1/2″ square and use the circle framelit to remove the center. Add window sheet to back with Tomboy Glue then small strips of mounting tape around the circle.
- Add your snow to center of background. Remove protective strips from mounting tape and place Pool Party piece over background.
- Insert into your frame.
- Add your choice of bow and the Silver Cording for hanging.
There are three more of these frames to post. You might be getting tired of them…I don’t know. I’m addicted!
Thanks to all of you for stopping by. Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Good to remember this time of the year…
Ink + Paper = HaPpY!