Sometimes bad things happen to good people and as a friend its painful and frustrating watching them navigate what life has handed them. Coping with the frustration I have gone to work to create cards that I can send them and maybe add a little ray of sunlight to their day. It seems like such a small thing, but I know firsthand how much it means.
So today’s creation will be in the mail tomorrow with lots of love tucked inside…
Should you find yourself where I am now, a card similar to this one might be just what you would like to send to a friend. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Versamark with white embossing powder, and black embossing powder for the sentiment. Flowers were colored with markers, Gumball Green, Coastal Cabana with Island Indigo and Crisp Cantaloupe with Calypso Coral.
- Stamps: Peaceful Petals
- Tools and Embellishments: Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Paper Clay and Flower Mold, Linen Thread and Natural Chevron Ribbon
- 4 1/4 ” x 11″ Baked Brown Sugar cardstock folded at the 5 1/2″. Whisper White layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and the last layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″. The Labels Collection Framelits are the smallest and the next one larger.
- To keep the color on the Baked Brown Sugar cardstock, I painted where the color would be placed with the White Chalk Marker before using the markers.
Hope you will be inspired to put some loving, encouraging creations of your own in the mail and give this Chalk Marker on dark cardstock before coloring with markers a try. You may be surprised how stunning it looks.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today: “Every little thing will be alright.”
Hope you have inky fingers and are happy…