It may be even more important to remember our friends who have lost a loved one after all the memorials and services have ended. With that in mind I created this card…
From personal experience I know that some days are just difficult to even live and breathe through. This card is soft and reflective and in my favorite color combination of greens and blues with plenty of space inside to write a personal message.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock, plus vellum cardstock
- Ink: Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz and Memento Black plus VersaMark
- Stamps: Moon Lake
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ Soft Sky Seam Binding, Clear Embossing Powder
- The Whisper White base card is 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The second Whisper White layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″
- The Vellum cardstock is 5″ x 3 1/2″
- Mask the 5″ x 3 3/4″ with Washi tape you are not crazy about leaving a square the stamp will fit in.
- Stamp with Versamark and sprinkle with clear embossing powder then heat
- Sponge the bottom 1/3 of the masked area with Pear Pizazz and the remainder with Soft Sky. Rub over with tissue if some of the ink is on the image.
- Remove tape carefully to not tear your cardstock (I speak from experience!)
- Stamp the sentiment with Black Memento ink
- Attach this layer to card with dimensionals
- Attach the vellum layer with two glue dots in top corners
- Attach seam binding with adhesive and bow with glue dots
Very simple, sweet and serene…perfect.
So glad you stopped by today. How your day is awesome!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!