This is the best masculine stamp set…I’ve told you before I hoard masculine sets (there just aren’t that many good ones). And, this one is cute to boot!
Irresistable is what I say…Things you might miss…the vellum flower propeller…love it!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky and Thick Whisper White and cardstock Vellum
- Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso
- Stamps: Sky Is the Limit, Brushstrokes (background)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Small silver brads, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Deco Labels Framelits
- The Crumb Cake base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/4″, scored at 4 1/4″ The front of the card is stamped with Early Espresso with Brushstrokes background stamp
- The Cherry Cobbler layer is 4 3/8″ x 3 5/8″ Attached to card front with adhesive
- The Soft Sky layer is 4 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ attached to Cherry Cobbler layer with adhesive
- Stamp the plane with Soft Suede and the sentiment with Early Espresso. Using snips cut the paper to the image in two places at the plane. Slide the plane image to the top of the framelit and the rest of the paper under where the cutting edge is. Trim around the plane image and smoke trail. Cover the plane image with Crystal Effects and let dry completely. Walk away!
- Punch a flower with Itty Bitty Flower Punch from cardstock Vellum and attach over propellers with a small silver brad. Use your piercing tool to punch through both layers at the same time.
- Add this layer over the Soft Sky layer with dimensionals.
That’s all I’ve got today. Cooking, washing and ironing to pack for our trip to St. Petersburg this weekend to see “the littles”. Sure to forget something!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Going to need some extra…
Come get inky with me…you’ll be HaPpY!