My Christmas cards are made and half the envelopes have been addressed…but no two are alike. Nope, no mass producing here because I’ve been making Christmas cards since August!
So you will understand when I tell you the post today is not a Christmas card?
Today the stamp set “So In Love” was used for a Valentine, wedding or anniversary card. Or a card for anytime you just want to let someone know you love them.
and the inside looks like this…
An “anytime” I love you card…right?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock plus Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Real Red and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: So In Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1/2″ White Seam Binding, Circles and Squares Stitched Framelits, Linen Thread
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The first DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ .
- Cut a piece of a different patterned DSP 1-3/4″ x 6″ and attach to first DSP diagonally with SNAIL. Turn to back and trim corners. Add this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Using Real Red Ink and stem with leaves stamp, create a wreath on a scrap of Thick Whisper White. Add sentiment in center with Archival Basic Black Ink. Cut out with Circles Stitched Framelit that fits your wreath best. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Make a multi-looped bow with ribbon and tie center with Linen Thread. Attach to card front under wreath with Glue Dots.
- Using Real Red Cardstock and a Scalloped Square Framelit and a Stitched Square Framelit from Whisper White that will fit just inside the Scalloped square attached with SNAIL. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black and attach to card inside with SNAIL.
- The heart was cut from DSP and attached with SNAIL.
Real Red Ink and Whisper White Cardstock are a color combination that is always crisp, clean and pleasing to the eye.
Do you forgive me for not posting Christmas cards? How many of you have already come up with the design, bought the supplies and at least have started producing your cards? That’s what I thought. If not, let me know. I will send you ideas with your favorite current stamp set.
Today begins the Year End Sales at Stampin’ Up! There are some REALLY good deals out there. If you’d like to shop, click here.
Did you know Sale-A-Bration starts January 1st? It is the best time of the year to become a SU! Demo with no obligations and all kinds of perks. I’d be so happy to welcome you to our group, the Rambling Rose BUDS. Have questions? Leave me a message…
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…be HaPpY!