Yep, if the Koala Bear wasn’t cute enough for you, how about these adorable little hedgehogs? Can you look at this card and not smile?
Now today I used the Grey Blendability Pens to color everything and like the look I achieved. Like most of us I’m still practicing with them and learning what works best with which stamp set.
This is another single stamp set found on page 113 of the annual catalog and I just couldn’t resist. This is the perfect sentiment for so many situations that many of us find ourselves in these days. Maybe you could use a card like this one…here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Smokey Slate cardstock. Flower Pot DSP
- Ink: Blendability Pens Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Smokey Slate and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: A Little Smile
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
- Base card of Daffodil Delight is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Flower Pot DSP is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Smoky Slate layer is cut 1/8″ larger than the Whisper White layer
- The Whisper White layer is cut after coloring.
- Place a band of the Daffodil Delight Seam Binding around the DSP layer before attaching to card front.
- After coloring the stamped image with Blendability Pens, attach to Smoky Slate layer and add at an angle on card front with dimensionals.
- Add Daffodil Delight bow.
I’m in love with this little stamp and feel it will come in handy so many time and maybe bring a smile to someone’s life who is facing a difficult situation.
Glad you stopped by today…hope you come back often and always leave with a little inspiration.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”I’m fairly certain given a cape and a nice tiara I could save the world.”
Like always, I’m inky…and I’m HaPpY!