This tone on tone sketchy look is everywhere on Pinterest and blogs … I just had to give it a try.
Isn’t that a different look for this stamp? This was my first try but I’m looking forward to playing around with this new technique with different stamps and colors.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Tone on Tone Gray Sketch paper
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Birthday Blooms and Picture Perfect (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Color Pencils White, Gray and Black, 5/8″ White Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- The Basic Gray layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Basic Black layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to Gray layer with adhesive
- The Tone on Tone sketch layer is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ attached to Black layer with adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black
- Attach a length of White seam binding to the back top of card.
- Make bow using Linen Thread and tie onto card.
- Attach all layers to card front with adhesive
- Add smallest Basic Pearls to center of flower
Thanks so much for stopping by today…I hope you feel inspired to try this new technique!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
This just makes me smile…
Come get inky with me and Be HaPpY!