This has been a difficult month here…this is the third sympathy card this month. But having walked that path myself, I know how much it means to received notes of encouragement when you are handling a loss of someone you love.
Here’s the card…
Love this new stamp set that leans toward masculine. I’m not even going to mention what is behind that bird…
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pear Pizazz cardstock
- Ink: Pear Pizazz, Soft Sky and Memento Black
- Stamps: Moon Lake
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Painter’s Tape or Washi Tape, Post It Note and Blendability Pens Old Olive, Medium Gray and light brown
- The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- The Pear Pizazz layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 8 ” scored at 4″
- Tape a rectangle opening on the Whisper White with painter’s tape or washi tape to mask
- Stamp the image to the left of the opening in Memento Black
- Sponge the lower portion with Pear Pizazz
- Punch a circle in a post it note with sticky on back and place at top right of opening.
- Sponge the sky with Soft Sky then remove mask.
- Stamp sentiment in circle
- Use Blendability Pens to color stamped image.
- Remove painter’s tape.
- Attach Night of Navy and Pear Pizazz layers together
- Attach back of folded Whisper White layer to top of Pear Pizazz layer
- Add Linen Thread in crisscross to lower portion of Whisper White front.
Hope you have been inspired to give this type of card a try…because when you need one, you need it right then.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Have an awesome day…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!