This is #7 in the series of tag/ornaments. I love the way this one turned out…
Details you might miss because it’s hard to show in a photo…the stars were made with the border punch and there’s a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper behind them, the “lights” in the windows were made with tiny strips of cardstock glued to the back of each house.
I heard from a reliable source today that Michael’s has these frames on sale now ten for $10! So many of you have been so kind with your comments and telling me how you have made these and loved them. Today I had a comment from a reader in Ireland saying her sister was coming over for Thanksgiving from Massachusetts and bringing frames from Michael’s with her. They are planning crafting time together making these. Isn’t that the best?
Here are some Stuff ‘N Digits for you on this little gem…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy cardstock plus Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Jingle All The Way (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, 1/2″ Real Red Satin Ribbon, Silver Cording, Confetti Stars Border Punch
- The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper is 2 1/2″ square.
- The Night of Navy cardstock is 2 1/2″ square punched at the top Confetti Stars Border Punch and attached to Glimmer Paper with Tomboy Glue.
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2″ x 1 3/4″. Cut with house Sleigh Ride Edgelit. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black. Cut tiny strips to place behind each house with adhesive to represent lights.
- Add Real Red Satin bow with Silver Cording with glue dots to top of frame.
There are two more empty frames on my desk I hope to finish before Thanksgiving. I will share them with you later this week. For those of you who are making these frames, I’d love to see your creations. You can check my facebook page at Rambling Rose Studio (Be sure and “like” it!)
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
That will surely put a smile on your face!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!