Here’s another Christmas card made with the Sleigh Ride Edgelits…they are just amazing!
This was made exactly like the one posted yesterday, but the moon was masked first with a 1 3/8″ punch. How sweet is that? Especially with the sentiment.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White and Heavy Whisper White (for houses) Cardstock
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy and Memento Black plus Versamark
- Stamps: Jingle All the Way and Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Dazzling Diamonds, Sponges (3, one for each color) and 1 3/8″ Circle Punch
- The Pool Party base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The first layer is Whisper White cardstock 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Punch the “moon” out with the 1 3/8″ Circle Punch and a post it note. Add to the Whisper White layer where you want your moon to be. Then sponge all over with Tempting Turquoise, then Rich Razzleberry leaving a horizon line of turquoise and then around sides and top with Night of Navy. Remove your mask (magic!) Stamp with Gorgeous Grunge and Versamark for snow, sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds and heat. Attach to card front with adhesive.
- Cut a 2″ x 4 1/8″ piece of Heavy Whisper White and use the Edgelit on the top edge. Attach to card with dimensionals or fun foam cut with the same edgelit. (I have used fun foam here).
It’s quick isn’t it? An so beautiful…
Hope your are having the best weekend.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I confess…this is me some mornings.
But when I’m inky…I’m HaPpY!