Yikes! Yesterday my server went offline and I could not post…drove me nuts. Thanks to my ever helpful and sweet blog designer Sue Parker…she came to my rescue with calls and explanations before I went totally bonkers.
To that point, if you are considering a redesign or a new blog, Sue is amazing and stays with you all through the process and even after. She takes the time to get to know you and your likes and creates a blog that will reflect you and your business perfectly. My blog is exactly what I had dreamed up in my mind. Here’s her contact. Just sayin’…
Today I have another “shaker” card for you that I made not as a Christmas card but for a December birthday. Here’s the card…
Isn’t that fun. People who have birthdays in December should receive the most special card. Would you like to have the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party and Lost Lagoon cardstock plus Crumb Cake notecard
- Ink: VersaMark
- Stamps: White Christmas
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Fun Frames and Decorative Dots Embossing Folders, Window Sheet, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Confetti Stars Border Punch
- The base notecard is 3 1/2″ x 5″
- The Pool Party layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ embossed with Decorative Dots EF
- Attach these two layers together and tie with ribbon then adhere to your card base.
- Embossed the Fun Frames on a scrap of Whisper White. Fussy cut the outside edges then with your snips make an “X” in the center panel, cut to a corner and down one side. Repeat for the other three sides.
- On a piece of Lost Lagoon 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ and stamp scene in VersaMark, sprinkle with White EP and heat.
- Place edges of dimensional sheet around edges of design, add punched stars and layer frame on top.
- Place dimensionals on back corners and add to card front.
- Give it a shake!
Hope this inspires you to give this card a try. They are fun.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
My word for the 2014 year. I’m considering what my word for 2015 will be. Want to join with me? Leave me a comment and share a word to live by in 2015…it’s such an enriching experience all year long.
I’m inky…and HaPpY!