The question most asked from all the comments on the last couple of days is…”where did you get that frame?” The answer is Michaels. They were on sale and I just couldn’t resist.
And they have been so much fun to work with. Can’t you just see these tied on a Christmas package or hanging from the tree? Wish I had bought more…
Today’s tag/ornament is a shaker…
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Pool Party cardstock
- Ink: Pool Party, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist
- Stamps: Sparkly Seasons
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Circle Framelits, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, Lost Lagoon (or your choice), sequins (your color choice) and mounting tape
- The Whisper White base is 2 1/2″ square. The snowman was stamped on a post it note to make a mask. Using the mask in place the Pool Party snow was stamped.
- Remove mask and stamp snowman in Basic Black. Using marker color hat and scarf.
- The top layer of Pool Party is 2 1/2″ square. The window sheet that came with the frame was glued to the back of the Pool Party layer with Tomboy Glue. Cut 1/4″ lengths of mounting tape and create a circle border on the back of the window sheet.
- Add sequins to stamped piece and carefully peel away the protective layer on the mounting tape on the back of the top layer and place over the stamped background. Mount all layers inside the frame.
- Make your bow and attach to frame with glue dots. I also made a hanging loop with the 1/8″ silver ribbon.
We are experiencing a very rainy, stormy afternoon…perfect for creating in the studio. Tomorrow night is our Hope Note night so I’ve got to get cracking!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I love cats and this sentiment…so true!
Be creative, Be Inky…Be HaPpY!