Today is the day! The Holiday Catalog is live and you can shop to your heart’s content. This is by far the best Holiday Catalog Stampin’ Up! has released. Take a virtual stroll through and you will see what I mean…
To shop just click on the catalog cover to the right and you’ll be able to look through each page. I’d love to hear your favorite “must have’s”… It has been another busy day in the studio making samples and planning for four upcoming classes next week. There is another event in my very near future that is taking a lot of my creative energy, too…but more about that later.
Today’s card uses the Wondrous Wreath framelits and NO stamps and was fun to put together. Here is the card…
Do you think the Woodgrain Embossing Folder gives this card front a door “look”? That was my intention. I could have also used the Woodgrain background stamp, but opted for the texture of the embossing folder. And the envelope flap? Would you like the steps to put this card together? Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you… Stuff:
- Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party and Brushed Silver cardstock plus Silver Glimmer paper
- Ink: Pool Party (sentiment inside)
- Stamps: None!
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Wondrous Wreath Framelits, Frosted Sequins, 2013-2015 In Color Sequins Assortment, Coastal Cabana Blendability Pens
- Base Whisper White cardstock is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- First layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ embossed
- Panels measure (2) @ 1 1/2″ x 2″ and (2) @ 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ embossed
- Adhere the larger embossed panel to the front of the card and then the four door panels with dimensionals
- Cut out wreath base in the Brushed Silver cardstock and decorate with sequins and snowflakes using Tomboy Glue
- Cut out the bow in Silver Glimmer and use the Coastal Cabana Blendability Pens to color. Attach with dimensionals,
Hope you enjoyed our little creative session today and you picked up something that inspires you to create.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”When something goes wrong in your life, just yell “Plot Twist” and move on!”
That quote is a great one. I usually say “U Turn” instead of “Plot Twist” but it’s pretty much the same thing. My grown son says “Wild Card”.
If you are reading this blog and thinking you would like to be a part of this creative journey with Stampin’ Up!, drop me a comment and I will help you any way I can. I’d love to tell you all about this company and how much I love working with and for them. It might be just for you…
Hope you are all inky like me…and HaPpY!