Have you noticed the Pretty Petals DSP Stack on page 144 of the new catalog? My last three projects have used this DSP…I can’t stop using it! The good thing is a second pack was accidentally ordered (have you ever doubled ordered by mistake?) and that has turned out to be a HaPpY mistake.
Here is one of those projects…
Ta-Da! Do you love the way these patterns and colors coordinate? Perfect for a multi-layered card.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Heavy Weight Whisper White cardstock and Pretty Petals DSP Stack
- Ink: Memento Black and Mint Macaron
- Stamps: Heartfelt Sympathy
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread
- The Heavy Weight Whisper White cardstock is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The black layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The stripped layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The vertical black layer is 4″ x 1 7/8″
- The dotted vertical layer is 3 7/8″ x 1 3/4″
- The horizontal black layer is 3 7/8″ x 2 5/8″
- The horizontal green layer is 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- The Whisper White horizontal layer is 3 1/2″ x 2″
- Attach the first four layers with adhesive
- Cut a piece of fun foam 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ and attach to black horizontal layer with liquid glue.
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Black and Mint Macaron
- Add next to horizontal layers to black layer with adhesive
- Wind Linen Thread around bottom of these layers with adhesive.
- Make bow (YouTube video here) and attach with glue dots.
- Should have taken a shot of the inside because there is a second stamp that works well with the one on the card front.
- You can see the envelope has be “dressed” with coordinating DSP.
There’s one more project to show you, then I promise to put this paper up for a bit. You NEED this paper!
This has been a fun, chaotic and busy week with “the littles” here. We have been busy every second of every day. There will be a post soon showing some of the projects they have been working on and a few of the places we have been. Believe me Sweetums and I have been in bed five minutes after we get them tucked in. Whew! Hope to get caught up next week.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Have a great one…
Be sure to get inky…Be HaPpY!