It has been said the best make up you can put on your face is a genuine smile…and I agree. Everyone looks better smiling.
Here’s a card with a sentiment sure to put a smile on someone’s face…
Are you smiling? I thought so.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizazz and Mint Macaron cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black, Mint Macaron
- Stamps: Greatest Greetings (sentiment) Botanical Blooms and Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sequins and Botanical Builder Framelits
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- The Mint Macaron layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached with adhesive to card front
- The top Whisper White layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″ attached to Mint Macaron layer with adhesive
- Cut one large Mint Macaron flower sponge with Mint Macaron center and edges. Stamp center with Basic Black. Cut one Mossy Meadow and one Pear Pizazz leaf. Stamp with Basic Black.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black
- Stamp background in Basic Black across bottom then leaf veins in Mint Macaron and some Gorgeous Grunge splats in Mint Macaron.
- Add leaves first with glue and then flower with dimensional. Add sequins.
- Inside there is a Mint Macaron layer 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a Whisper White layer 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ over it. Stamp some of the Mint Macaron splats in the lower right corner.
This is a simple but very striking card. Send someone some smiles today…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Are you inky? Stay HaPpY!