Here’s the broken record…three masculine cards in a row. I’m so pleased with all of them because I do find masculine cards challenging sometimes. Maybe these ideas will inspire you will your own creations.
Here’s today’s card…
Isn’t that an awesome man card? I tried not to get too over “grungy” but thought a little was alright.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Very Vanilla and Bermuda Bay Cardstock
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Early Expresso, Soft Suede and Old Olive
- Stamps: Dictionary and World Map Backgrounds, Traveler and Build A Birthday (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Mini Brads
- The Very Vanilla base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Very Vanilla top layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The smaller Bermuda Bay layer is 2 7/8″ x 2 3/8″
- The smaller Very Vanilla layer is 2 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Mask with post it note the right side and stamp with Dictionary background in Early Expresso then sponge with Soft Suede.
- Remove mask and add reverse mask (the one you tore off) and stamp the World Map background inked with Bermuda Bay and Old Olive.
- Add sentiment with Early Expresso
- Remove mask and tie a know in three strands of Linen Thread, attach ends to back with adhesive.
- Stamp ship in Bermuda Bay and attach to Bermuda Bay layer. Using Piercing Tool add three mini brads
- Attach this layer with dimensionals.
- Inside I have a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Bermuda Bay layer with a 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ Very Vanilla layer stamped with a little of the World Map background at the bottom.
Hope you like this card and it inspires you to even greater creations.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!