If one stamp set gives you endless possibilities (which is does!), then combining them will take you to the moon and back. Today’ card is a combination of three different stamp sets and I just love the way it turned out. Here’s the card…
And here is the inside of the card…
This card uses the stamp set Holiday Home, Ornamental Pines (sentiment) and Festival of Trees. There are a couple of other tools I used, too…check it out in the Stuff ‘N Digits below…
- Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White cardstock plus Silver Glimmer paper.
- Ink: Memento Black and Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Ornamental Pine, Festival of Trees and Holiday Home
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Blendability Pens (Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive) Tree Punch, Frosted Sequins, Confetti Stars Punch, Homemade Holiday Framelits, Silver Glitter and Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- The Lost Lagoon base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Pool Party layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, stamp Santa & sleigh in Memento Black then emboss with Lucky Stars EF and add frosted snowflakes with Tombo
- The Silver Glimmer snow base was cut freehand
- Punch trees from Whisper White, Lost Lagoon and Pool Party then punch with Confetti Stars Punch
- Punch trees from Silver Glimmer and adhere with Tombo to back of cardstock trees
- Stamp house with Memento Black, color with Blendability Pens, use glue pen to add silver glitter to roof and windows and use coordinating framelits to cut out.
- The first two staggered trees are adhered flat, the house is on single dimensionals and the last tree is on double dimensionals.
Whew! It didn’t seem like it when I was making this card, but there were a lot of tools used on this one. Tools can take you to the next level in your card design…
Here is your “B-ism” for today…”I can only please one person a day, and today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either!” (Just kidding!)
Being inky is NOT over estimated…and I’m HaPpY to be inky…