Today is the day…off to Salt Lake City and I’m so excited to see so many friends I’ve met over the years. And SWAP with them!
Here’s one of the swaps for this week…
Yes, it is a repeat of the Mint Macaron tunnel card, but this is only a single layer for swapping.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Delightful Dijon and Whisper White cardstock, plus In-Color DSP Pack
- Ink: Delightful Dijon and Soft Suede
- Stamps: Amazingly Artistic
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread (of course!) and Basic Pearls
- The base Delightful Dijon is 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ stamped in Delightful Dijon and Soft Suede with several stamps from stamp set to create a background
- The small vertical Delightful Dijon layer is 2″ x 4″
- The DSP script layer is 1 7/8″ x 3 7/8″, attached to the vertical Delightful Dijon layer with adhesive.
- Add a crisscross of Linen Thread to the bottom of this layer with Adhesive
- Add this layer to the left side of the card front with adhesive
- The small layer is 2″ x 2 1/4″ Delightful Dijon
- The DSP layer is 1 7/8″ x 2 1/8″ attached to cardstock layer with adhesive and to card front overlapping vertical layer with dimensionals
- The “friend” layer is stamped on Whisper White cardstock scrap and “fussy cut” , add Basic Pearl then attached to smaller layer with dimensionals
What a fun card to make. I will try to show you some of the other swaps going with me to SLC. Also the “roomie” and “friends” gifts I plan to give.
There will be snapshots posted on my business facebook page (Rambling Rose Studio) daily for those of you interested in the happenings I’m experiencing at convention. Here on my blog I hope to show you swaps I receive and samples from the boards at convention for your inspiration.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I so do this when a good old country song comes on the radio…maybe I’ll do it today on the plane! (laughing like a Minion.)
See you on the flip side…Get inky…Be HaPpY!