Still working on cards for classes next month and had this one in contention…it’s so stinkin’ cute…
Don’t they look just regal prancing along? Here’s the inside too…
Stampin’ Up! really gave us so many new products for the holidays…my problem is I like all of them!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock
- Ink: Real Red, Going Grey, Smoky Slate and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Santa’s Sleight and Greetings from Santa
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Santa’s Sleight Thinlits Dies, Linen Thread and Candy Dot or Pearl for nose
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The Real Red layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with Multipurpose Glue
- The top thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp three reindeer in Smoky Slate on scrap Thick Whisper White and cut out with Thinlit.
- Place Rudolph where you want him to be. Ink reindeer stamp with Going Grey (it’s lighter and will look further away). Remove Rudolph and stamp so that the background reindeer’s nose just touches Rudolph’s antlers. Stamp the remaining background reindeers. The last one will be a partial image.
- Tie Linen Thread around Rudolph’s neck. Add dimensionals and place in front of first background reindeer. Place remaining two reindeer. Run Linen thread around last two reindeer and attach behind layer with SNAIL.
- Add Real Red Candy Dot for Rudolph’s nose or paint a Basic Pearl with permanent red ink and add for nose. Stamp two wreaths in Pear Pizazz and cut with Thinlit. Cut one with scissors and slide around Rudolph’s neck.
- Add sentiment at top left with Real Red ink.
- Inside the Real Red layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- Add wreath with dimensional at top left corner.
I’m loving this reindeer. Several other projects have been made and are planned for this stamp and thinlit. Nobody should be having this much fun working…I do love my job!
Hope you are enjoying this fall day…thanks for taking time to stop by!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s get inky together…and be HaPpY!