The “Littles’ love singing about Rudolph during the holidays at the top of their little lungs. That tune can get stuck in your head…
This morning while scanning my emails I came across a post by Dani Dziama and that started my creative process and gave it a whirl…
These antlers are in the Wonderland set and if you follow my post, you’ve seen these antlers atop a frog, a bear and now as Rudolph. Initially when I first saw this set, I wondered whatever would I do with those antlers? Now I’ve decided they are really cool!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Wonderland and Jingle All The Way (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Red Sequin, Black Permanent Marker and square framelits
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Red Glimmer paper is 3″ square with a 2 1/4″ opening in the center
- The opening in the top layer is 2″ square. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black from the Jingle all the way set. Run through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.
- Add the Red Glimmer paper to the back of the top layer opening and attach with Tomboy glue.
- Run Tear Tap around the edges of the Glimmer paper on the back and the whole layer, then add to card front.
Isn’t this the cutest? An no extra postage either!
We are still experiencing rain we inherited from Texas who got it from Mexico’s coast. It just won’t go away…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I love coffee!
How you are inky…and HaPpY!