Here’s a masculine card you might like…
You have to be in a different frame of mind to make a masculine card. Sometimes they come easy and sometimes not. I do like this one and I confess this set just came yesterday and I was wondering what was I going to make with it.
And the paper? Amazing for masculine cards…makes it so much easier. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…(can you find the one product that isn’t SU!?
Stuff ‘N Digits
- Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Real Red cardstock plus Adventure Bound DSP
- Ink: Memento Black and Crumb Cake (sponging)
- Stamps: Adventure Awaits
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Banner Punch and Starburst Framelits
- The Pool Party base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The first Real Red layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The first DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/8″
- The second Real Red layer is 4 1/4″ x 4 1/8″
- The second DSP layer is 4 1/8″ x 4″
- The vertical Real Red layer is 1 3/8″ x 5 1/8″
- The next vertical layer is a trimmed Starbuck’s cup sleeve 1 1/8″ x 5 1/8″ (backside)
- Adhere the first four layers with adhesive to card front
- Adhere corrugated Starbuck’s paper to Real Red, wrap with Linen Thread, adhere with glue dot and then tie a tight knot around thread.
- Attach this layer to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock in Memento Black ink and cut out with Starburst framelit.
- Punch banners and attach with glue dots.
- Sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink. Place double dimensionals at top and bottom and single dimensionals at center of starburst and place on card front.
- Inside I used some of the dsp scraps to coordinate with the card front on top of a Whisper White layer to write on.
I’ve decided I like all the stamps in this set so much and can’t wait to make more cards with them and the Adventure Paper Stack. Stay tuned for that one…
Are you frozen where you are? We are iced in and I’m camped out in my studio in my jammies…lovin’ it!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Remember the post from yesterday? Well…there you go, just sayin’.
I’m inky…and HaPpY!