This is the third and last card I’ll show from this stamp set…Life’s Adventure. I love this set because it’s so versatile. This is a hostess set that you can only get FREE by hosting a party or placing an order above $150. Here’s the card for today…
This sentiment says it all…if you live long enough, you’re going to have those days. Did you notice the DSP? It’s actually from the All Is Calm Christmas paper, but it reminded me of rain drops. And the background behind the fox? I’ve used Crystal Effects to mimic rain and also on the paper pieced umbrella to make it look wet.
So, here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you if you’d like to give this card a try…
- Paper: Whisper White and Lost Lagoon cardstock, All Is Calm DSP
- Ink: Memento Black and Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Life’s Adventure
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Crystal Effects, Decorative Dots EF, Blendability Pens
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The first Whisper White layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″, embossed with Decorative Dots EF
- The Lost Lagoon layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- The All Is Calm DSP layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″
- The last Whisper White layer is 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The sentiment banner is 5/8″ x 2 3/4″ for the Lost Lagoon layer and 1/2″ x 2 5/8″ for the sentiment
- Stamp off the word “everyone” in Lost Lagoon, cut out and place on Memento Black sentiment banner with dimensionals
- Stamp umbrella in Memento Black on DSP and cut out. Attach with dimensionals.
- After coloring the fox with Blendability Pens, add Crystal Effects to the background staggering your raindrops and to the umbrella. Let dry for a while before touching.
Hope you enjoyed this post today. This is a card I would keep on hand for all life’s unpredictable moments when it just might be the perfect card for someone. Be sure to come back by tomorrow to see what’s going on in the studio.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”I NEVER lose…either I win or I learn.”
Make your day HaPpY…get those fingers inky!