Did you miss me yesterday? That’s the first post I’ve missed in over a year…but it was for a good reason. Look at this little bean…
I drove my daughter Kelly back to Nashville to stay a few more days before she has to head home to Seoul. We took a little shopping trip to a majestic yarn store and “little bean” went with us! How cute are he and my g’daughter Kendall?
By the time I got home (the traffic was unbelievable) it was too late to post. But what I have to show you today is worth the wait!
Combining a couple of stamp sets…
A little close up…
Using that apron pattern I made last week for the girlie apron…
and a peek inside.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Real Red, Kraft, Thick Whisper White and Silver Foil Cardstock
- Ink: Early Espresso, Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Nailed It and Custom Tee
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Journaling or Micron Pen for stitching, Build It Framelits Dies, Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Oval Dies, Sponge
- The Real Red base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″, sponge edges with Early Espresso and run through Big Shot with Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Add to card front with multipurpose glue.
- Cut a piece of Kraft CS 3-7/8″ x 4-7/8″. Mark each long side with a pencil at 2-1/2″. Use a large Oval Framelit to cut away the sides lining up with pencil mark. Sponge edges with Early Espresso. Stamp screws at top for buttons and sentiment from Custom Tee in Early Espresso.
- Cut apron pockets from Kraft CS 2″ x 3-1/2″. Score center at 1-3/4″. Sponge edges with Early Espresso. Add stitching with journaling or Micron Pen. Add to apron front with SNAIL
- Cut out a Real Red hexagon using framelits. Stamp sentiment on Kraft CS and hand cut around image. Add to top of Real Red with SNAIL and to card front at lower right corner with dimensionals.
- Cut a hammer, wrench and screw driver from Silver Foil. Cut hammer and screw driver handle from Real Red CS. Stamp handles with Archival Basic Black and add to tools with multipurpose glue. Place tools inside pockets with multipurpose glue (wrench) and dimensionals.
- Inside there is a layer of Kraft CS 4-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ with a Whisper White layer 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ that has been sponged with Early Espresso attached on top with SNAIL and added to inside of card with SNAIL. Cut a piece of Real Red CS 1/2″ x 4-5/8″ and add to bottom of Whisper White layer with SNAIL. Cut a screw and a bolt from Silver Foil CS and add over Real Red strip with multipurpose glue.
I’m telling you good masculine stamp sets don’t come along all that often. This one will be gone the end of May! Don’t miss this bundle#144735 @$43.00. You can order from me by clicking on the “shop now” star in the right hand column on this blog.
So Sale-A-Bration is over for another year…what an exciting time it was too. I hope you got all the freebie stamp sets and products you wanted.
Next weekend I will be traveling to Savannah, GA., to attend SU! OnStage! Can I even tell you how much I need to get done for that event, plus the Monday I get home will be a class day! It will be fun sharing all the excitement of the weekend with my peeps!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’ll be VERY inky this week…but HaPpY!