I’m pushing it I know…BUT it’s almost pumpkin spice time and I have the perfect card for you if you are patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for the fall season to begin…
Who else is ready for their first pumpkin spice latte?
And this Coffee Break Designer Series Paper adds the spice this card needs to be over the top.
This card will be included in my classes this month…
So if you too are a big fan of coffee and especially seasonal coffee flavors, here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Early Espresso Cardstock, plus Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso and Soft Sky
- Stamps: Merry Cafe
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, Stitched Framelits Dies
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Early Espresso layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The first DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The second Early Espresso layer is 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ attached at an angle with SNAIL.
- The second DSP layer is 3″ x 4″ attached over the Early Espresso layer with SNAIL.
- The two DSP stitched circles are 2-3/8″ each. Attach with SNAIL.
- Stamp coffee cup on DSP with Early Espresso and the lid, straw, heart and sentiment on Thick Whisper White. Add stripes in Pumpkin Pie to straw and leaves to sentiment. Stamp heart in Soft Sky. Cut all pieces with Coffee Cup Framelits.
- Add sentiment layer to cup front with SNAIL.
- Add straw to back of lid with glue dot.
- Add heart to bottom of cup by attaching linen thread through punched hole in heart and attach with SNAIL at back of cup.
- Add dimensionals to cup and lid before adding to card front.
- Inside there is a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ layer of Early Espresso added with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ with a 3/4″ x 4-3/8″ strip of DSP added to bottom with SNAIL.
- I also covered the envelope flap with coordinating DSP and added coffee beans to lower left corner of envelope front.
With Hurricane Harvey blowing toward Texas today, all our thoughts, hugs and prayers are that everyone will be safe once the storm passes.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!