This will be the last card using the Pretty Petals DSP Stack…I promise (at least for a bit) Love this paper!
Today’s card has a little surprise inside…
Here’s the card front…
Got to love this paper and how well it coordinates. Now here’s the inside…
There is a lot of new catalog product here so let’s get started with the Stuff ‘N Digits for this “tunnel card”…
- Paper: Very Vanilla and Vellum cardstock and Pretty Petals DSP Paper Stack
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride and Memento Black
- Stamps: Watercolor Wings
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Lots of Labels Framelits, Bold Butterfly Framelits
- The Very Vanilla base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (do you stamping before scoring)
- The inside Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″, 4 1/4″ and 6 3/8″
- Use the largest framelit from the Lots of Labels set and punch out the center of the inside layer.
- The two inside panels are 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ and 1 3/4″ x 5 1/8″
- The first layer of DSP on the card front is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The second DSP layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″, adhere these two layers to the card front.
- Stamp the inside center of this card front.
- With the Lots of Labels cut out three layers, two in DSP and one in Very Vanilla starting with the largest framelit. Also cut a piece of fun foam with the largest framelit. Use liquid glue to attach to back of largest DSP layer. Adhere the next DSP layer. Stamp the Very Vanilla and attach with adhesive. Attach the stacked layers and fun foam to card front with liquid glue.
- Cut the Vellum and DSP butterfly with framelit. Stamp the smaller butterfly and cut out with matching framelit. Layer with glue dots and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Attach the layered DSP panels to each side of the inside card. Fold making an “M” and attach the two panels to the inside of the card front. The center will fold toward you when the card front is closed. Add a stamped and cut butterfly to the inside center with glue dots. Be sure to avoid the centerfold of the card.
Hope you enjoyed this card fold and will give it a try if you have never made a “tunnel” card.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
When I read this the first time, I snorted coffee through my nose!
Let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!