Seriously love this new shade of pink…an alternate name for it might have been Fairy Dust Pink…but that’s just me.
Today’s new InColor spotlight falls on Powder Pink and the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack. These floral patterns in the new InColors give you endless opportunities to create gorgeous cards…
The challenge for me is to use a piece of each pattern…
a glamour close up…
a side view for dimension…
and a peek inside (got that last DSP design in!)
If you love Blushing Bride pink (which I definitely do!) this new pink is lighter and softer in shade.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Powder Pink Cardstock, plus Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Powder Pink
- Stamps: Colorful Seasons
- Tools ‘N Embellishments:
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The first layer of Powder Pink CS is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to the card front with SNAIL
- The second layer of Fresh Florals DSP is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The diagonal DSP layer was cut 4″ x 5-1/4″. Place one top corner on paper cutting line and the opposite bottom corner and cut diagonally. Add one layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Cut a piece of Pink Powder CS 2-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ and a piece of Thick Whisper White the same size. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black on white layer and chair stamps using Sahara Sand and Pink Powder. Attach these to layers together askew then add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside the Powder Pink layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ as is the Thick Whisper White layer. Attach these two layers together askew with SNAIL. Fussy cut floral design and add with SNAIL. Add DSP strip at bottom of Whisper White layer 1/2″ x 3-1/4″ with SNAIL.
- I didn’t take a pic of the coordinating envelope, but the envelope flap was lined with the Fresh Floral DSP
We are still decompressing for our whirlwind weekend trip to NYC and processing everything we were able to fit in such a short trip…amazing! Because this trip was 100% kid oriented, we didn’t get to the 911 Memorial which I really wanted to see. Guess Sweetums and I will have to go back!
Hope you are having a terrific day…today was Stampin’ Up!’s Demo Pre-order day! This demo was up early to get my picks processed and on their way. So many beautiful things to share with you.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
all day every day…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!