There is everything feminine about today’s post…I mean everything from the color, to the flowers and all the way to pretty ribbon and bows.
See? How sweet is that in the new color Powder Pink?
And in this Glamour Close Up the flowers take the stage.
And a side view to show the dimension and layers.
Here’s a peek inside.
Do you have someone who is super feminine that would enjoy a “girlie” card. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits in case you need them.
- Paper: Powder Pink and Thick Whisper White Cardstock plus Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Pack
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Pear Pizazz and Old Olive
- Stamps: Label Me Pretty
- Embellishments: Pretty Label Punch, 5/8″ White Seam Binding (retired), Linen Thread, Dots Embossing Folder (retired), Strip Adhesive
- The Powder Pink base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The DSP layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The Powder Pink layer is 3″ x 4-1/4″. Punch at top with Pretty Label Punch. Run through Big Shot with EF. Attach a strip of ribbon around the bottom of this layer and attach with SNAIL. Add Strip Adhesive around back edges.
- Cut the Whisper White layer 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″. Lay the Powder Pink layer on top and light mark the punched opening. Stamp image with Archival Basic Black and color in with markers.
- Remove protective paper from Strip Adhesive and place Powder Pink layer over the stamped Whisper White layer. Attach both layers to card front with SNAIL
- Make a bow with several loops and tie center with Linen Thread. Attach to ribbon band with glue dots.
- Inside the Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- The floral pattern was “fussy cut” and added at the lower left corner with SNAIL.
- The envelope isn’t shown but the flap was cover with a coordinating piece of DSP.
If you have a “girlie girl’s” birthday coming up…well, here you go!
Hope you are enjoying some nice spring weather like we are here in the South…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
and I’ve decided to do just that.
Stay inky…Be HaPpY!